Monday, September 19, 2005

Mosquito Is Coming

No..not the insect, but the WW2 plane. Below is a very early show of what i've done so far, i've only had 2 days or so to work on it due to real life (Spending time with the other half, awwww)

Anyway the image, and then a list of things to do.




The to do list

. Finish wings
. Add flaps
. Add MG's
. Finish engine's
. Add landing gear
. Model inside
. Skin the bugger

More updates to come, I'll be working on this until Thursday as its my G/fs dads wedding lol so I won't be around.

Thanks for the read.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gunnie said...

So now you're into vehical modeling eh? :)

I dare ya to do the Sherman next 8)

S!

6:35 PM  
Blogger DannyCon said...

I would do one, but im doing a human model next XD high poly and all that.

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home