Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Too long

Been awhile since i've posted some news, well been awhile since i've even opened up Max. At the min im not doing any weapons or tanks/planes etc as I want to move onto human models.

The first model will be ww2 based, of course. And will be a Brit or U.S solider. If anyone would like to be a face of a model, please tell me and i'll tell you what needs to be done.

In other news I got my hands on CoD2, what a game so far. Although my PC isn't in complete working order the game runs and looks great. Model wise all the weapons look great and its something to base my work on once i've started skinning. After starting the U.S missons I really want to do a U.S Ranger model :P with an M1 Garand to go with him.

I start my human modeling at the weekend, or sometime next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home