Sunday, February 26, 2006

Interview done and some work

Interview is all done with, good news and bad news.

Good news : Got offered the job and they loved my modeling work for what it was.

Bad news : Lack of texturing work (ie. none) has stoped me from geting the job 100% as of right now. So I have to pass a small art test.

The test is to recreate a image they gave me in 3D, full lighting/textureing etc.

Plus I think I have to skin up my Studabaker truck as the senior artist liked it so much lol. I can't tell you
what they told me, but if I get this 100% i'll be working on new 360 and PS3 games and going E3 :D

Pre woot till I get the job 100% lol.

Now some work i've been working on.









2 Comments:

Blogger DannyCon said...

Elo mate, I use 3D Studio Max but you could use Maya too.

There near enough the same, but i've only ever used Max.

6:18 AM  
Blogger DannyCon said...

Not sure mate, i've never used one. Always been self taught.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home