Thursday, October 06, 2005

Sten Model And Info

Well a new day and a new model by myself, wanted to do something quick and small so went for the Brit SMG The Sten. Poly count is around 4k but can be alot lower if I wanted to change it, and I will skin it soon as I get time.

Now as for the info, Im starting back up within boxing at a amauter level and then I hope turning pro within welterweight (I think) so i'll be posting back about that once I go to the gym my g/f dad found for me.

Other info I joined the dark side on wwiiol and now fight within the 3pgd Panzergrenadiers XD


3 Comments:

Blogger DannyCon said...

Then can do if I added animation into them. I always make sure the polys can be worked with animation.

I've not learnt animation, but it I will lol.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Gunnie said...

You're set if Bable leaves a comment on your blog :)

Once again, great work! Think you'll put togethor a book showing off all your WWIIOL models?

8:04 PM  
Blogger DannyCon said...

A book? I'd like to print some off at high quality as a paper based portfolio but thats it.

Which reminds me, I need to build my portfolio site one day.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home